Sunday, August 4, 2013

e-Member of the week

In March 2013, I've decided to sign up for the (VLN) Virtual Learning Network. I became a member of a number of groups which is of interest to me, with my main focus to share and learn from other amazing people.
By being part of the VLN, I have access to free PD over many weeks/months on topics that is of interest to me and of which are being catered for my needs.  Best of all, they are not bound to place or time!
I really enjoy being part of this collaborative virtual professional learning and development, which takes place outside of school and in my own time and most importantly, I have the ability to bring what I am learning back into my school, to the  benefit of students and colleagues.
Therefore, when reading the e-Learning Round-Up | 31 July 2013 http://www.vln.school.nz/blog/view/823120/e-learning-round-up-31-july-2013, I felt very honoured and privileged to be named as e-member of the week.

Thank you to all the wonderful people on the VLN who have made this possible for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment