Connected Educator Month in NZ-Aotearoa kicked off with a bang! I joined the celebration and listen to some amazing presentations. We were in for an amazing 31 days of Connected, Professional Learning.
The following are links to some Workshop recordings.
Day 1: (1st October)
- CEM Launch - Kick off session with Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Sandy Philips, Derek Wenmoth, Wharehoka Wano, Phoebe Davies, Anthony Faitaua, Karen Melhuish Spencer
- Introduction to the Starter Kete
- CEM NZ Showcase - Carolyn Stuart, Sonya Van Schaijik, Te Mihinga Komene, Anthony Faitaua, Allanah Kind, Tessa Gray
- Stories of Connected PLD from NZ - Aotearoa (Connected Professional Learning - Shared notes) - Hoeard Baldwin, Trevor Storr, Phillipa Antipas, Alana Madgwick, Tamara Bell
Day 2: (2nd October)
- Modern Learning Practices and the connected world (Shared Google Doc) - Stephen Heppell, Derek Wenmoth, Janelle Riki, Mark Osborne
- Change Leadership: Connecting Maori and Pasifika (Shared Google Doc) - Dr. Sarah-Jane Tiakiwai, Keriana Tawhiwhirangi, Maria Lemalie, Togi Lemanu, Phoebe Davies, Tahy Paki
- Connected Voices, Whatunga Korero project - with the link to the project
- A powerful blend: ULearn14 and Connected Educator Month: What's in store
- #blogsync launch: Chris Waugh, Karen Meluish Spencer
Day 3: (3rd October)
- Connected learning: Plotting pathways, navigating mazes - Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano, Tom Barrett, Togi Lemanu, Karen Melhuish Spencer
- Book Group kick-off: NZCER's Key Competencies for the Future - Rachel Bolstad, Sue McDowall, Sally Boyd
I made the decision not to link to all the Workshops I watched after Day 3, as I was getting ready to prepare for uLearn14 and soon after that it was back to school again. However, the calendar for all events can be found here
Other events that I committed myself to throughout October was:
- eFellows14 Reflection
- ConnectedRotorua's Pass the Blog
- James' #primedchatnz with Tony Ryan on 'Future Focused Learning'
- TeachMeetNZ presentation
~ "We are all strangers CONNECTED by what we REVEAL, what we SHARE, and what we TAKE AWAY.... OUR STORIES" - Libba Bray ~