Monday, December 16, 2013

Believe in yourself

As I am starting to reflect on this year, I realized that I stepped out of my comfort zone on numerous occasions. My fear of failure did not hold me back.

Was it all just smooth sailing?  Of course not! 

I made mistakes, which I did not do intentionally.  Things did not always turned out as planned, I have experienced failure, but I know now that it is o.k. as all of this was my First Attempt ILearning.

It just showed me that I was doing something, trying new things. 

I am learning and growing! 




"As it happens, it is not failure or rejections that hurts you or holds you back.  It is the fear of failure or rejection.  It is the anticipation of fear or rejection that paralyzes you and holds you back from doing what you need to do in the first place." - Brian Tracey, motivational speaker and author


No comments:

Post a Comment