Thursday, January 15, 2015

Focus on being Open


My 'one word' to focus on in 2015 is Open



Open [as I see it] is an outlook and an attitude.  To be open can be an action or re-action, thus allowing me to act with an open mind or re-act with an open mind.  

Therefor I choose this word to enable me to be open to:
  • experiences that I would normally stay clear from
  • transformation, by renewing my mind with new knowledge/learning
  • accept new challenges and [maybe] changes
  • develop and advance in my position as a leader
  • have a growth mindset instead of a fixed mindset
  • be mindful about little things to appreciate every day
  • work towards achieving a work-life balance
  • the fact that 'not perfect' is o.k. - making mistakes is how we learn


~ "Open your eyes to the beauty around you. Open your mind to the wonders of life. Open your heart to those who love you and always be true to yourself." - Donna Davis   

No comments:

Post a Comment