Sunday, February 23, 2014

Culture - Delving beyond the tip of the iceberg via #GlobalClassroom

Last night I participated in my first Global Classroom chat session, as I think culture plays a major role in the vision and values of New Zealand's unique identity.

My involvement in this chat session helped to clear some ideas about culture as well as reaffirmed my view on the importance of beliefs and values of a group of people.  I am convinced that if we treat others with dignity regarding different cultures, positive relationships will be build on trust.  Positive communication is the key.

Thanks to Sonya, who informed me about this chat, I had the privilege of learning more about this valuable topic from all the participants.




~ "No culture can live, if it attempts to be exclusive" - Mahatma Ghandi ~


No comments:

Post a Comment