Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The first GEG NZ hangout

Thanks to an invite from Amy McCauley to the GEG NZ: Let's get started event, I had the opportunity to learn from a number of experts.  My PD & L was brought to me, in the comfort of my own home! 

During this Hangout On Air, Amy McCauley, Fiona Grant, Tim Gander, Matt Ives, Rob Clarke and Nick Major discussed:
- What the GEG NZ is all about
- Using the community
- Where to for our community
- How to use and control your G+ content
- Smackdown (Quick fire hints and tips)
- Q & A time

There were so many fantastic tips and handy information to take away, that I find it really hard to choose only one favourite. Needless to say that I am already looking forward to the next GEGNZ event.

Watch the GHO video to see what you might find worthwhile.



#GEGNZ Storify by Fiona Grant.


Additional information on the event


~ "The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change." 
- Carl Rogers ~



No comments:

Post a Comment