Sunday, July 20, 2014

The meaning of Collaboration

I have been thinking about collaboration and what it really means [a lot] recently.

When searching for a definition, I found the following:
Webster: To work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor
Wikipedia: Collaboration refers abstractly to all processes wherein people work together.

I recently came across a post by Cheryl Doig on Collaboration matters, which gave me a lot of insight into some of the things I have been wondering about.

So what did I take away from my reading?
  • Collaboration can change everything. 
  • Collaboration is a critical skill for educators and students.
Goal:
  • To push myself to be the best I can be by collaborating even more with my PLN and with colleagues.

'The 9 Types of Collaborators' Which type are you?



~ "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much" - Helen Keller ~


No comments:

Post a Comment