I've attended (virtually) another successful collaboration between Sonya van Schaijik (host of TeachMeetNZ) and Matt Esterman (host of TMSydney) as part of Connected Educator Month.
- Being Cybersmart - Fiona Grant
- Project Based Literacy Learning - Isaac Crandell-Tanner
- Critical Friendships - Ros MacEachern
- Flipped Learning in Early Childhood - Hannah Dodd
- TMSydney - Matt Esterman
I value the opportunity I have to learn from other educators and hearing what they have been doing and implementing in their learning environments. I truly believe that you will not grow if you only have yourself as role-model and to be honest, these people have challenged my thinking!
So, what's next for me?
- Working on empowering my students to be [more] connected and to be confident decision makers when blogging. (Thanks Fiona!)
- To connect with my 'Critical Friend' (Thanks Ros!) and to be an effective one.
~ "Observe and reflect, and become a little wiser every day." - Doe Zantama ~