Photo by: Greg Reynolds
We explored how to:
- optimise the Chrome experience
- coordinate learning using classroom
Discussion happened around:
- using Blogger as portfolio
- Google Classroom as learning space
- Google Sites as professional communities
Using technology we can build better digital learning flows for students. It is a given that 95% is more engaged, but more importantly, 80% produce higher quality work.
This made me even more determined to utilise GAFE at our school as it can opens up an amazing world of possibility.
Linewize also shared what they were about and how they (with GAFE) can assist in digital citizen management.
One thing that really sparked my interest was the downloading of chromium to bring old and slow PC's, netbooks and MAC's back to life.
~ "Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't." - Bill Nye ~