Monday, January 4, 2016

Ready or Not...




Fierce... one word that gives me the possibility of doing things deliberately this year. I will be fierce in re-connecting with myself as well as connecting with who I am becoming.

The best part is that I can take a bit advantage of my chosen word, as it enables me to also include and focus on words like:   
Stronger,  by taking on opportunities and not let fear holding me back
Braver, in the choices I make
Kinder, to myself to ensure I am the best I can be
Unstoppable, in doing things in a thoughtful and proactive way

I guess it [sometimes] could be easy to forget that reaction is human... Therefore, I think it is important to realise/remember that although one have good intentions, we are actually [a bit] 'imperfect'. But with some fierceness behind me, who knows what this year might bring...

Quotes to ponder:
  • "Even the nicest people have their limits. Don't try to reach that point because the nicest people are also the scariest when they've had enough" - Anonymous
  • "Be afraid of the quiet ones, they are the ones who actually think" - Anonymous



~ "If your goal does not scare and excite you at the same time, the goal is probably too small." - Bob Proctor ~



No comments:

Post a Comment