Saturday, October 19, 2013

Reconnecting and Moving Forward

Reflecting on my first week back at school for Term 4, 2013 I have to acknowledge that it was all a bit of a balancing act.

There is a significant part of me that feels different this term and I will have to work hard to reconnect with that part inside of me that led me to becoming a teacher in the first place.

As a result of the past term, I know I have to put what I am thinking and feeling aside, as I have to move forward from people who have broken my trust in them.

My main goal this term will be on concentrating on being committed to my students and to create a learning environment that suits their needs. After all, it is my responsibility as a teacher to ensure that my students are happy and love coming to school, and that they enjoy their learning experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment